Sunday, May 21, 2006


hais ! fuckinn hell *
kanna beat up by cousin / sister / mummy !
nurtt muchh bruises larhs ..
but dhey pull my hair . pull my ear . slap mi . punch mi . kick mi .
tak my head knock against dah floor ! i dhunno whether dhey treat mi ash one of dah family
member anotts lorh !
took my handfonne away . i neber say any thg lorhs .
still hao yi shi use my handfonne tuh keep callinn her husband .. waste my handfonne $
kaninabei chao cheebye ! pua cheebye la !
dah moment dhey told mi from nuw on
no need gho out . no hp . even sku osoh no need tuh gho !
dah first one i thought ofhhe ish zhuzhuLAOGONG lerhs ..
thinnkinn dhatt issit really frm dhatt tyme onwards
i dhun gertt tuh see him again .. tuh be wifhhe him .. playinn happily !
all those happy moments i spended wiffh him .. gerts intuh memories ?
laogong .. i really bery bery myshhe you ! mwarkSs ..

No comments: